Low Calorie Cheesy Egg Omlette
It is the easiest and quick recipe, searched by many. There may be various variations to this recipe. In a few restaurant joints, they customize this classic recipe as per the customer’s demand.
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Calorie Count: 333kcal
1. Break the egg in a bowl and add onions, chilies, coriander, and capsicum. Add turmeric and salt. Beat the egg until frothy.
2. On the other hand, prepare the bread by adding butter on both sides. Add chutney or ketchup if you like.
3. Heat oil to the pan and pour the egg mixture. Flip one side of the egg and add cheese slice in the middle. Remove the omlette from the pan.
4. In the meantime, place the bread on Tawa and replace the omlette in between bread slices. The cheese will melt due to the heat of the hot omlette. Serve the sandwich hot.
Healthier version: Baked egg
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Calorie count: 67.0 Kcal (per eggs)
Egg recipe with a twist:
A quick breakfast dish made with just a handful of ingredients. Onions, cherry tomatoes and spinach topped with whisked eggs and baked perfectly.
1. Crack eggs add salt and pepper to it, whisk it well.
2. In a pan heat butter and add finely chopped onions to it.
3. Add spinach, cherry tomato, some basil leaves to it. Don’t forget to add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Take a mold and put the vegetable mix in them. Then pour the whisked egg mixture.
5. Bake them in the oven for 5-6 minutes at 170-180 degrees.
6. Garnish it well with some parsley and basil leaves and serve hot. If you feel like having bread with it, use multi-grain bread.
Eggs are pretty much the perfect food. They contain a little bit of almost every nutrient you need. It contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin Antioxidants that have major benefits for eye health.
Omega-3 or Pastured Eggs Lower Triglycerides. Eggs are an excellent source of protein, with a single large egg containing six grams of it.